Experience glamping at a campsite right by the beach at Sanriku Geopark. Participate in a program of your choice, such as the Sea Breeze Trail Walk and Stand Up Paddling (SUP) (charges apply). Afterwards, savor barbecued local seafood and mountain delicacies and spend the night in a luxurious glamping tent. The campsite provides everything you need from bedding to barbecue supplies; you just have to bring yourself. Hot showers are available in the rest house. If it’s sunny, you can enjoy a stunning view of the star-filled sky and a majestic early morning walk along the beach.
- ¥38,000 (Up to 4 people per tent)
*Breakfast is not provided.
*SUP program (starting at ¥4,000) is available for an additional fee.
- Opening Times
- 9:00am - 7:00pm (Until 5:00pm in November)
- Year-end and New Year Holidays, December-February (Please feel free to inquire about group use and event use.)
- 1:00pm - 10:00am (1 night)
- COVID-19 Prevention Measures: Limiting or guiding visitors, providing hand sanitizing equipment, wearing masks, ventilating indoor spaces, performing temperature checks, disinfecting used areas, etc.
- Kamaishi DMC
- Telephone Number