Recommended for people interested in lake canoeing, fishing for yamame trout in a mountain stream, and other outdoor activities.
On Day 1, you will visit one of Japan’s legendary temples, Kinoene-Daikokuten, and then go yamame trout fishing at Takeya Artificial Fishing Pond in majestic nature. In the evening, you can chat with the nice couple that operates the Nakatsugawa farmer’s guesthouse, which is one of the fantastic parts of this tour. On the following day, enjoy canoeing through a magical “submerged forest” formed by water from melted snow. For lunch, savor Yonezawa beef, which is considered one of the three prime Wagyu beef of Japan. Afterwards, play a board game against Mr. Takuya Ono, a priest who is also the only board game journalist in Japan. This activity-filled plan lets you enjoy nature in Yonezawa as well as its local specialties.
- 山形県長井市東町2番50号 米沢市丸の内1-4-13
- Price for 2 people: ¥134,688
Price for 4 people: ¥214,176
* Includes ¥40,000 2-day interpreter fee.
* Does not include transportation expenses.
* ¥23,100 for 2 days if you rent a car; ¥81,000 if you hire a taxi.
- Opening Times
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Open all year
- 1 night/2 days (Kinoene-Daikokuten 1 hour; Mountain stream fishing 2 hours; Submerged forest canoeing 2 hours; Board game 1 hour)
- Minimum participants: 2
- Telephone Number
- 0238-88-1831 0238-21-6226