This tour combines cherry (Yamagata specialty) picking and an amphibious bus tour!
In Yamagata, which is the largest producer of cherries in Japan, you can pick and eat cherries that are in season on the spot. On your first night, you will stay at an old Japanese home which has been renovated into a quaint lodging and enjoy talking with your host. On the following day, you will board an amphibious bus. With the bus splashing water as it enters a dam lake, you will find that an amphibious bus ride is similar to an amusement park ride. Afterwards, at Zokoin Temple, you will see a sokushinbutsu, a Buddhist monk who mummified himself to save people from hardship. This fun-filled plan lets you enjoy Yamagata’s specialties, nature, and outdoor activities.
- 山形県長井市東町2番50号 米沢市丸の内1-4-13
- Price for 2 people: ¥105,156
Price for 4 people: ¥155,112
* Includes ¥40,000 2-day interpreter fee.
* Does not include transportation expenses.
* ¥23,100 for 2 days if you rent a car; ¥81,000 if you hire a taxi.
- Opening Times
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Open all year
- 1 night/2 days (Kinoene-Daikokuten 1 hour; Cherry picking 1 hour; Amphibious bus 2 hours, Sokushinbutsu 30 minutes)
- Minimum participants: 2
- Telephone Number
- 0238-88-1831 0238-21-6226