This plan is recommended for people who want to enjoy snowmobile, banana boat, and other snow activities for two full days. Rent out a farmer’s house and stay with your family or friends!
Snow Park Donden in Iide Town, one of the areas with the largest snowfall in Japan, is open only during the snow season. This tour is packed with activities that anyone can easily do and enjoy. Whether you are riding a snowmobile through a vast expanse of snow-covered plain, or speeding through snow on a banana boat, you can have fun with snow like a child again. While the park does not offer skiing and snowboarding, it lets you get the full experience of the heavy snowfall unique to Yamagata and authentic snow activities, without having to bring special equipment. In the evening, enjoy a conversation with your hosts at a farmer’s guesthouse in Nakatsugawa and experience the local food culture.
- 山形県長井市東町2番50号 米沢市丸の内1-4-13
- Price for 2 people: ¥105,708
Price for 4 people: ¥156,216
* Includes ¥40,000 2-day interpreter fee.
* Does not include transportation expenses.
* ¥23,100 for 2 days if you rent a car; ¥81,000 if you hire a taxi.
- Opening Times
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Open all year
- 1 night/2 days (Day 1: 3 hours of snowmobile; Day 2: 4 hours of snowmobile)
- Minimum participants: 2
- Telephone Number
- 0238-88-1831 0238-21-6226