This two-day plan lets you ride a snowmobile with a pro. Since you will rent out an entire farmer’s house, you can be carefree with your family or friends!
This snowmobile plan is offered in March, precisely when snow hardens in Iide, a town which receives one of the most snowfalls in Japan. Go on a highly thrilling snowmobile ride through a vast expanse of snow-covered plain. While skiing and snowboarding are not offered, you can get the full experience of the heavy snowfall unique to Yamagata and authentic snow activities, without having to bring special equipment. A JSSA-certified instructor will kindly guide your snowmobile experience so that you can enjoy snow activities and your snowmobile ride without worrying. In the evening, enjoy a conversation with your hosts at a farmer’s guesthouse in Nakatsugawa and experience the local food culture.
- 山形県長井市東町2番50号 米沢市丸の内1-4-13
- Price for 2 people: ¥152,628
Price for 4 people: ¥250,056
* Includes ¥40,000 2-day interpreter fee.
* Does not include transportation expenses.
* ¥23,100 for 2 days if you rent a car; ¥81,000 if you hire a taxi.
- Opening Times
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Open all year
- 1 night/2 days (Day 1: 3 hours of snowmobile; Day 2: 4 hours of snowmobile)
- Minimum participants: 2
- Telephone Number
- 0238-88-1831 0238-21-6226