Mooland Motoyoshi is a lushly green farm that extends out to the hills over 52 hectares and where it is possible to see the Pacific Ocean. Begoko House also serves as a yaki-niku house where you can have a BBQ. Please enjoy plenty of meat with the special farm sauce. You can also sample ice cream made with fresh milk, bavarois and yogurt.
Makiba-no Gakko is where you can interact with animals. You can interact with rabbits, ponies, goats and sheep for free without a reservation here. You can enjoy stroking them, cuddling them and walking together with them. Furthermore, there is a range of options you can pay for at reasonable prices. These include feeding animals, pony riding experiences (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) and dairy cow milking experiences (held only during events). You can also try making four types of product (butter, cottage cheese, ice cream and sausages) by hand (reservations are required at least one week in advance).
In addition, there is a roller slider with a total length of 123 meters that is very popular with children. Sliding down with a whoosh while looking out over the nature feels great!
- Opening Times
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- ● Begoko House: Mondays and Tuesdays (The next day if that day is a public or national holiday)
● Makiba-no Gakko: Mondays and Tuesdays (Open for reservations)
● Milk Heart Hall: New Year's holiday period
- ● Approx. 70 minutes from Ichinoseki IC on the Tohoku Expressway
● Approx. 10 minutes from Koizumi Kaigan IC on the Sanriku Jukan Expressway
● Approx. 15 minutes by taxi from BRT Motoyoshi Station
- Car Park
- Telephone Number
- ●Milk Heart Hall：0226-43-9006