The Tazawako Campground has a wooded environment of rustic beauty that is a five-minute walk along the lake shore from Haruyama, the main entrance to Lake Tazawa sightseeing. You can enjoy canoeing, yachting, windsurfing, nature exploration and forest bathing with a view of Lake Tazawa in front of you.
- Facility usage fee
● ¥310 per person over elementary school age
● Tarp ¥310
● Screened tent ¥520
● Tent for 1 person ¥310
● Small tent (for 2-4 people) ¥890
● Large tent (for 5 or more people) ¥1,150
● Auto camp site (no power supply) ¥2,200
Bungalow rental fees
● 6-jo type (3 bungalows): ¥2,610 per bungalow
● 8-jo type (2 bungalows): ¥3,140 per bungalow
● 6-jo type with terrace (5 bungalows):
¥3,660 per bungalow
Bell tent usage fee
● ¥5,900 per night for 6-8 people
*The above fees are for one day use.
One day includes one night.
*Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. / Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
*Bungalows, auto camp sites, and bell tents are reservation only, so please call in advance to make a reservation.
- Tazawako Shizen Taiken Center