A walking tour of Nihonmatsu Castle where you can learn more about the history and culture of Nihonmatsu! (with a Japanese-speaking guide)
Nihonmatsu Castle is one of the 100 famous castles of Japan, and the Sannomaru Palace once existed in the Sannomaru area of the castle.
Volunteer guides on the ground will share with you the history of Nihonmatsu Castle and what it used to be like in the past, which will allow you to have a whole new level of appreciation of its appeal.
- 福島県Nihonmatsu CityKakunai, Nihonmatsu-shi, Fukushima
- 2,500 yen/group (maximum of 4 people)
- Opening Times
- Available year-round. 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. *Hours are subject to change.
- Please check the bar's regular closing days.
- A 10-minute drive from Nihonmatsu Station.
- Car Park
- *Maximum of four people
COVID-19 precautions: Temperature check ■ Wearing of masks ■ Disinfection of hands ■ Electronic payment available ■ Indoor ventilation
- Nihonmatsu DMO