Nihonmatsu is a region that is blessed with the vibrant nature of Mount Adatara and home to four unique sake breweries.
There are also around 30 bars in Nihonmatsu that can be explored on foot.
This plan brings you to bars where you can enjoy the original cocktails of Nihonmatsu and snacks that are made from sake lees.
([Photo] *The photos are for illustrative purposes only.)
A memorable cocktail served at "Senshintei." This original cocktail is made with sake and grapefruit, and it is served in a square box called a "masu."
- 福島県Nihonmatsu CityThe Nihonmatsu City area
- 6,000 yen/person. *Includes 1 drink and 1 plate of snacks. *Additional orders will be charged separately.
- Opening Times
- Available year-round. From 6:00 PM. *Please check the bar's opening hours beforehand.
- Please check the bar's regular closing days.
- Less than a 10-minute walk from Nihonmatsu Station
- Car Park
- Yes (In front of Nihonmatsu Station)
- "*Maximum of five people
COVID-19 precautions: Temperature check ■ Wearing of masks ■ Disinfection of hands ■ Electronic payment available ■ Indoor ventilation"
- Nihonmatsu DMO