Since its establishment in 1874, Ryozeki Shuzo has followed the motto, "harmony brews quality sake, sake fosters harmony among people." The passion and skills of the toji (master brewers) and the constant search for new possibilities within an old tradition have enabled them to continue brewing excellent sake.
Currently, the brewery tour is suspended to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but you can still purchase sake at the store located inside the brewery.
*Open only on weekdays. Sake tastings have been suspended.
- Akita Prefecture Yuzawa-shi4-3-18 Maemori
- Free tours
- Opening Times
- 8:30-17:00 (business hours)
9:00-11:30, 13:30-16:00 (Shop hours)
- Weekends and holidays
- ■ About a 15-minute walk from JR Yuzawa Station
■ A 5-minute drive from the Yuzawa Interchange (Akita Expressway)
- Car Park
- 2 spaces (buses), 5 spaces (standard cars)
- Official Website
- *Currently, brewery tours and tastings are not available to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Shopping at the store is allowed (weekdays only, up to 5 people at a time)