This a tourist product center that proclaims to have all the good things of Iwaki. The center is divided into a Fish Zone, BBQ Zone, Shopping Zone, Dining Zone and Place to Play. You can see things, buy things, taste things and have fun! You can have peace of mind even in the rain because all the facilities are indoors.
The Fish Zone is a market replete with three important requisites - freshness, product lineup and prices. It is also possible to negotiate prices as though at an auction. The Shopping Zone has a wide array of Iwaki items - from traditional local specialties to fun goods for souvenirs. You can eat seasonal seafood including seafood donburi (seafood served over rice) while looking at the Pacific Ocean in the Dining Zone.
There is also a spot for the arrival and departure of large sightseeing boats on the first floor. You can take a day cruise around Onahama Bay. You will find Live Iwaki Mew-seum on the second floor. You can see the situation from the Great East Japan Earthquake to reconstruction with panels and videos here.
- Opening Times
- ● Fish Zone: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
● Shopping Zone: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
● Dining Zone: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
● Kids Play Zone Mew Mew (Wanpaku Hiroba Mew Mew): 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
● Live Iwaki Mew-seum: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Often closed on the first Wednesday of every month (Check the website for details)
- ● Approx. 20 minutes from Iwaki Yumoto IC on the Joban Expressway
● Approx. 40 to 50 minutes by bus from Iwaki Station
- Car Park
- ●Standard-sized cars: 400 spaces
●Large-sized cars: 25 spaces
- Official Website
- Visit this website
- Telephone Number