We, Higashinihon Kotsu, have started in Iwate Prefecture and have supported the transportation industry as a bus company that is closely connected to the local community since our foundation.
Each of us will assist you during your travel on a charter bus as a professional. In addition, large, medium and small buses are available so that you can choose freely according to your plan.
Please feel free to contact us from individuals to groups. We are looking forward to your request.
- Iwaizumi-Moichi Line 190yen~760yen
- Opening Times
- The bus might come late due to transport troubles.
- Target Period
- All year
- Operation Time
- Iwaizumi-Moichi Line
Going up (from Iwaizumi Hospital) First bus：7:52, Last bus: 18:45
Going down (from Moichi Station) First bus: 6:00, Last bus: 18:40
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- How to Purchase
- Bus passes are sold at the East Japan Transport Co. Ltd. office, JR East Japan Miyako Station.
However, you can only purchase at Miyako Station on the condition that you combine the bus pass with a train pass.
For coupon tickets, they are sold at the East Japan Transport Co. Ltd. Iwazumi Office and in the buses.
They cost 2,000yen (2,200 number of uses: 10yen tickets 20pieces + 50yen tickets 10pieces + 100yen tickets 5pieces + 200yen tickets 5pieces)
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- EAST JAPAN TRANSPORT Iwaizumi-Moichi Line
- EAST JAPAN TRANSPORT
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address