- Adult (including junior high school students) 2,800 yen
Elementary school student 1,400 yen
- Opening Times
- 8:30~17:00（All Year）
- About the main station"Morioka Station"
1. Sendai Station is about 30 minutes from Sendai Airport by Sendai Airport Line. Take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen from Sendai Station, about 40 minutes, get off at Morioka Station
2. Take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen from Tokyo Station and get off at Morioka Station for about 170 minutes.
- Target Period
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (※Available every day from August 1 to 4, December 30 to January 3)
Limited for one month from the date of issue.
- Operation Time
- Morioka: First train: 05:06, Last train: 23:20
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Ticket office at each station on the IGR Line (excluding Kotsunagi Station and Tomai Station)
- How to Purchase
- Purchase from the ticket office at the station.
- Sales Period
- All Year
Available for purchase one month before the start date
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway
JR Tohoku Bus
Iwate Kita Bus
- Language Support
- Provide English pamphlet (Sanpo Tabi)
- IGR Information
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address