- Adult 2,100 yen
Junior High, High School Student 1,530 yen
Infant 1,050 yen
- Opening Times
- 9:00 ~ 17:30 (except holidays and New Year holidays)
- ・Not selling on the train, stations, or any ticket machines.
・Please be sure to purchase the ticket at the counter before boarding on.
・Junior high and high school students please bring along your student ID card. An attendant may ask for a presentation.
・Please note that refunds and extension of the ticket validity period is not allowed after the start of use regardless of delay or suspension.
・Please purchase a new ticket if your ticket were stolen or loss. Reissue is not eligible.
・For trains that run past 0:00, it is valid until the last station of the train.
・You will not be able to exit from the automatic ticket gates, please show your ticket to the staff.
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Aomori Station,Asamushi-onsen Station,Awa-kominato Station,Noheji Station,Ottomo Station,Kamikitacho Station,Misawa Station,Shimoda Station,Hachinohe Station,Kenyishi Station,Sannohe Station,Ticketing machines at all the convinience stores in Japan (Lawson, Ministop, Family Mart, 7-11)
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the counter (purchase with cash at the ticket counter at Aoimori Railway Station)
Convenience Store (purchase at the ticketing machine from convenience store)
- Sales Period
- Selling starts a month before the day of use.
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- AOIMORI RAILWAY All line
- AOIMORI RAILWAY Co., Ltd
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address