- Adult 2,100 yen
Junior High, High School Student 1,530 yen
Infant 1,050 yen
- Opening Times
- Weekdays 9:00 - 17:30 (Excluding Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year's holidays)
- ・The tickets are not available for purchase on the train or at the arrival station.
・Please be sure to purchase a ticket before boarding. An additional fare will be charged for the section of the journey that you boarded before you purchased the ticket.
・Middle school and high school students please bring along your student ID card. You may be asked to present it by an attendant.
・Please note that refunds and extensions of the ticket validity period is not allowed after the first use regardless of delay or suspension.
・Please purchase a new ticket if your ticket is stolen or lost. Stolen or lost tickets are not eligible for reissuance.
・If you purchased an adult ticket or a children ticket from the ticket machine, please go through the automatic ticket gates. If you purchased a middle school student ticket or a high school student ticket, or any ticket from the ticket counter or a convenience store, please use the manned ticket gates.
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Ticket machines (same-day ticket only) or ticket counters at the station, convenience stores (via multimedia terminals at Lawson, Ministop, FamilyMart, and 7-Eleven)
- How to Purchase
- Ticket machines (cash payment)
Convenience Store (purchase at the ticketing machine from convenience store)
- Sales Period
- Ticket machines (on the day of use) or ticket counters at the station (from one month before to the day of use), Convenience stores (From the middle or end of the previous month)
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- AOIMORI RAILWAY
- Aoimori Railway Co., Ltd Head Office
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address