By presenting the "AIZU GURUTTO CARD", you can enjoy unlimited rides on the JR Line, Aizu Railway, Aizu Bus, Machinaka Sightseeing Bus "Hikara-san", "Akabee", and Bandai Toto Bus for two days.
Various discounts for sightseeing attractions, lodging facilities and restaurants are available too.
- Adult 2,720yen
- Opening Times
- 《View Plaza Aizuwakamatsu》 Exit from the ticket gate of Aizuwakamatsu Station and turn left.
《Aizu Bus Wakamatsu Ekimae Information Center》 Exit Aizu-Wakamatsu Station and go straight about 50m, destination will be on your left.
《Higashiyama Onsen Tourism Association》 Take the local bus and get off at Higashiyama Onsen Station.
《Nanukamachi "Station Café"》 JR Nankamachi Station
《Urabandai Lake Resort》 Take a local bus from JR Inawashiro Station and get off at Urabandai Nekoma Hotel
- Official Website
- ・ Refunds are not acceptable after exchange.
・ Special express ticket is necessary if you are using limited express or reserved seats.
・ The pass can be exchanged from the day before the actual using date.
・ Please refer to the brochure given when you redeem your card for facilities that provide discounts.
・ Please pay separately when you are outside the using area (railway/bus).
・ Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons.
- Target Period
- Ticket is valid for two days after initial use.
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Aizuwakamatsu Station
View Plaza Aizuwakamatsu
Aizu Bus Wakamatsu Ekimae Information Center
Higashiyama Onsen Tourism Association
Nanukamachi "Station Café"
Urabandai Lake Resort
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the sales counter
- Sales Period
- Voucher can be exchange the day before actual date.
- Language Support
- Brochure support two languages (English and Traditional Chinese)
- Aizuwakamatsu Tourist Bureau
Aizuwakamatsu City Tourism
- Telephone Number
- Aizuwakamatsu Tourist Bureau TEL0242-23-8000
Aizuwakamatsu City Tourism TEL0242-39-1251 (Except weekends and public holidays)