AIZU GURUTTO CARD
By presenting the "AIZU GURUTTO CARD", you can enjoy unlimited rides on the JR Line, Aizu Railway, Aizu Bus, Machinaka Sightseeing Bus "Hikara-san", "Akabee", and Bandai Toto Bus for two days.
Various discounts for sightseeing attractions, lodging facilities and restaurants are available too.
- Adult 2,720yen
- Opening Times
- 《Aizu Wakamatsu Station JR ticket counter》
《Aizu Bus Wakamatsu Station Bus Terminal》 Go straight from the Aizu Wakamatsu Station, just beyond the intersection.
《Higashiyama Onsen Tourism Association》 Take a local bus and get off at Higashiyama Onsen Station.
《Nanukamachi Station「Station Café」》 Inside of the JR Nanukamachi Station
《Urabandai Lake Resort》 Take a local bus from JR Inawashiro Station and get off at Urabandai Lake Resort
- Official Website
- ・No refunds will be given after redemption.
・If you want to take a limited express train or reserved seat, you will need to purchase a separate limited express ticket.
・The card can be exchanged from the day before the actual date of use.
・Please refer to the official website for more information about facilities that provide discounts.
・Please pay separately for usage outside the service area (railway/bus).
・Cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.
- Target Period
- Ticket is valid for two days after initial use.
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Aizu Wakamatsu Station
Aizu Bange Station
Aizu Bus Wakamatsu Station Bus Terminal
Higashiyama Onsen Tourism Association
Nanukamachi Station「Station Café」
Urabandai Lake Resort
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the sales counter
- Sales Period
- Voucher can be exchange the day before actual date.
- Language Support
- Brochure support two languages (English and Traditional Chinese)
- Aizuwakamatsu Tourist Bureau
Aizuwakamatsu City Tourism
- Telephone Number
- Aizuwakamatsu Tourist Bureau TEL0242-23-8000
Aizuwakamatsu City Tourism TEL0242-39-1251 (Except weekends and public holidays)