Experience authentic mountain training practices under the guidance of a real Yamabushi holy men at the sacred Dewa mountains.
Mountain training: 1 night/ 2 days or 2 night/ 3 days
D1 Training following an orientation session (Mount Kinpo or Mount Yudono)
D2 Training at Mount Haguro, includes a Shojin Buddhist vegetarian meal.
- Walk around the three sacred mountains of Dewa with the Yamabushi holy men and Zen meditation
- Chant and meditation under a waterfall
- Visit a sacred shrine closed to the public
- Stay the night at the Daishobo pilgrim lodge, a traditional inn for practitioners of Shugendo.
- Reservation required from the "contact us" form. (Up to a day before)