Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall
Anpanman Museum is a hands-on museum that realizes children's wishes to meet Anpanman.
The museum offers a stage where Anpanman and his friends appear and daily mask crafts. There is also a space for children to play, move their bodies, and crawl around. The shopping mall, which is free to enter, offers a variety of cute goods and food stores featuring Anpanman and his friends.
Please check the official website for the latest information.
- 101-14 Odawara Yamamoto-cho, Miyagino-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture
- Adult: 2,000 yen (tax included), Child: 2,000 yen (tax included)
Children 1 year old and up
- Opening Times
- Museum 10:00-17:00 (last admission 16:00)
Shopping Mall 10：00～17：00
- New Year's Day / Temporary closing
- 9 minutes walk from East Exit of JR Sendai Station / 7 minutes walk from Miyaginodori Station on the Subway Tozai Line / 15 minutes drive from Sendai Miyagi IC on Tohoku Expressway
- Official Website
- Telephone Number