Dairy cows, including Jersey cattle, are raised in the the highland area at the foot of Mt. Chokai.
In addition to dairy products made from freshly-squeezed milk, you can also enjoy a variety of leisure activities, such as the 800-meter-long go-kart course and a park golf course at the Kodomo-no-kuni (Children's Land).
The lakeside cottages are also popular and can be used as a private space nestled in an excellent location. You can also experience making ice cream at Milk Kobo.
- Various experiences are available for a fee (negotiable)
- Opening Times
- Restaurant (Wednesdays)
Jersey House (Tuesdays)
Closed during winter
- ・45 minutes by car from Ugo-Honjo Station (JR Uetsu Main Line), 15 minutes by car from Yashima Station (Yuri Kogen Railway)
・1 hour and 30 minutes by car from Akita Airport
- Car Park
- Free parking available, large vehicles allowed
- Official Website
- Chokai Kogen Hanadate Farm Park
- Experiences: approx. 2 hours
- Hanadate Farm Park is famous for its starry skies. It ranked second place nationwide on the "top spots for stunning starry skies." Spend a luxurious time enjoying Mt. Chokai and the starry skies in the lakeside cottages.
- Hanadate Clean Heights (Youth Park Co.)
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number