Iwate Galaxy Railway Co., Ltd.
At IGR, you can enjoy great deals, services and discounts at related premises and stores if either IGR transit passes, IGR HolidaY Free Pass and Kita-Iwate Gurutto Pass are shown.
- 160 yen~
- If the main station used is Morioka Station
1. From Sendai Airport, take the Sendai Airport Line for 30 min until Sendai Station. From Sendai Station, take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen for 40 min and get off at Morioka Station.
2. From Tokyo Station, take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen for 170 mins and get off at Morioka Station.
- Official Website
- IC Cards such as Suica cannot be used at Iwate Galaxy Railway Line.
One-man operations will be carried out sometimes. Please board from the back door of the first cabin, and get off from the front door of the first cabin.
Money exchange for 2,000 yen, 5,000 yen, 10,000 yen bills are not available.
To ensure passangers using wheelchairs have a safe and pleasant ride, the station staff will help out during boarding and alighting. Please tell IGR Information or the boarding station 2 days before boarding.
- Target Period
- All year
- Operation Time
- Morioka: First train: 05:00; Last train: 22:57
Kintaichi-Onsen: First train: 06:11, Last train: 21:34
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- Purchase Location
- Morioka Station,Aoyama Station,Kuriyagawa Station,Sugo Station,Takizawa Station,Shibutami Station,Koma Station,Iwate-Kawaguchi Station,Iwate-Numakai Staion,Mido Station,Okunakayama-Kogen Station,Kozuya Station,Ichinohe Station,Ninohe Station,Kintaichi-Onsen Station
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the ticket machines or counter at the station
- Sales Period
- All year
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- Iwate Galaxy Railway
- Language Support
- ticket sales of special discount tickets for inbound tourists, english pamphets (Sanpo-Tabi) available
- IGR Information
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address