Receive a set pass that includes the Zao Ropeway round-trip fare to the top of the mountain and one drink (soft drink) at a special advance price!
This is a premium plan for Summer Night Cruising, where you can take the Zao Ropeway and enjoy the starry sky and night view from the Sancho Station.
A guide will entertain you with an explanation about zodiac signs and the universe on the cruise.
This plan includes Juhyo Coffee, which is available only at Restaurant Sancho. With its beautiful contrast of black and white, its the perfect accompaniment for stargazing.
Enjoy a cup of Juhyo coffee while gazing at the starry sky at the Sancho Terrace. This terrace has beach chairs, deck chairs, and hammocks for you to relax.
You can even see the night view of Sendai and the lights of ships sailing on the Pacific Ocean. This is the first time that the Hyakumannin Terrace will be open at nighttime. Located outside Juhyo Kogen Station, the Hyakumannin Terrace offers a different view of the starry sky and night view.
Even on cloudy days, you can see the sparkling night view of Yamagata. Visit these two stargazing spots and enjoy the beautiful night view with a premium experience.
- Advance ticket: 3,000 yen (round-trip ropeway ticket and 1 drink included)
Day ticket: 3,500 yen (round fare: 3,000 yen, drink: 500 yen)
- Opening Times
- The operating hours are the same as those of the summer night cruising service.
17:00-21:00 (25 minutes to Jizosancho Station)
- From JR Yamagata Station, take a bus bound for Zao Onsen (40 minutes) and 10 minutes walk from the last stop
30 minutes from Yamagata-Zao Interchange (Yamagata Expressway)
- Car Park
- Standard-sized vehicles: 150 spaces
Large buses: 10 spaces
- Official Website
- Zao Ropeway
- ・Please note that this program may be cancelled in the case of sudden change in the weather.
・The last order for a soft drink at Restaurant Sancho is at 20:15.
・Please note that the terrace seating is limited, so you may not be able to use it.
・In the case of rain or cloudy weather, a guide will entertain the program using a projector at Restaurant Sancho.
- Zao Ropeway Zao Sanroku Station Manager: Hiroyuki Horikawa
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number