Mount Adatara is famous for itself being one of the spots of the One Hundred Mountains of Japan, and the One Hundred Flowers of Japan.
This is also where the ""real sky"" is, based on the poem ""Portrait of Chieko"" writen by Takamura Kotaro.
Please enjoy the 10 min walk in the sky from 8th station of Mount Adatara to Mount Yakushi.
At Dake Onsen, coupons can be found at various accomodation facilities. Besides that, presales tickets are also available at some facilities.
- One way: Adults 1,000yen Children 750 yen
Round-trip: Adults 1,700 yen Children 1,300 yen
- Opening Times
- All year
- From JR Nihonmatsu Station take a scheduled bus and get off at Dake-Onsen. For taxi it takes 40 min.
- Operations might stop, depending on the weather (thunder and strong wind)
For customers with disabilities
Please show your Physical Disability Certificate, Rehabilitation Certificate, or Mental Disability Certificate at the ropeway ticket counter for a discount. Only the person himself or herself is eligible.
The use of discount tickets and group fares cannot be combined together.
- Target Period
- from 2019/04/20(Saturday) until 11/04(Monday)
- Operation Time
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- How to Purchase
- Purchase on the spot
- Sales Period
- ADATARA KOGEN RESORT
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address