Chokai-Sanroku Line is a 23km long local railway along Ugo-honjo~Yashima. Its specialty is Mount. Chokai which makes a perfect scenic view picturing the four seasons. We also operate fun trains whose events change according to the seasons, including "Magokoro (Sincerity) Train"-- where its train attendant will wear the Kasuri kimono as Akita Obako in the morning for 1 round trip. Also, "Omocha (Toy) Train" which started operating in 2018.7 has been a hit among children and adults for its wooden designs.
- Adults 180yen～610yen、Children 90yen～310yen
- Opening Times
- Discounts of regular fares for passengers with disabilities
Passengers with Certificate of Physical Disability type 1, or Certificate of Intellectual Disability type 1, or Certificate of Mental Disability grades 1-3, as well as the caregiver can get a 50% discount - only if both sides take the same interval within the ride.
※Please show your certificates at the ticket counter at Ugo-honjo Station, Maego Station or Yashima Station.
- Target Period
- All year
- Operation Time
- First train 5:44, last train 22:00
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- Purchase Location
- Ugo-honjo Station,Maego Station,Yashima Station
- How to Purchase
- Pay on the spot in cash
- Sales Period
- All year
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- Yuri Kogen Railway Chokai-Sanroku Line
- Yuri Kogen Railway Co., Ltd.
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address