◆Visit the Three Mountains of Dewa (Mt. Gassan, Mt. Haguro, and Mt. Yudono), which are said to govern the "past, present, and future," and experience a journey of spiritual rebirth.
◆The 350- to 500-year-old cedar trees of Mt. Haguro towering on both sides of the stone steps were awarded 3 stars in the Michelin Green Guide Japan.
◆Visit Midagahara Marsh, situated near the 8th station of Mt. Gassan, with its rich alpine flora and beautiful, clean scenery, and Nakanomiya Mitahara Shrine.
<Date> July 1 to September 30
◯Day 1: JR Tsuruoka Station (13:25) - Mt. Haguro Zuishin Gate (13:55)・・・[Japan Heritage] Five-storied pagoda on Mt. Haguro, a national treasure ・・・[Japan Heritage] Cedar trees along the path ・Zuishin Gate (14:55)・・・ <Mt. Haguro toll road> -(Japanese Heritage) Sanjingosaiden (free worship/15:10-16:10) -<Mt. Haguro toll road> Tokyo Daiichi Hotel Tsuruoka (Overnight stay) (Arrive around 16:50)
◯Day 2: Hotel（8:00）- Mt. Gassan 8th Station（9:20 ) - <Midagahara> - Gassan Nakanomiya/Mitahara Shrine (visit) - Mt. Gassan 8th Station (10:20) - <<Yamagata Expressway>> - Yudonosan toll road - Yudonosan Sanrojo (Buddhist vegetarian lunch/12:15-13:05) ≠ <Visit bus> ≠ [Japan Heritage] Yudonosan Main Shrine (visit/13:40-14:45) ≠ <Visit bus> ≠ Yudonosan Rest House - <Yodonosan Toll road> - <<Yamagata Expressway>> - JR Tsuruoka Station (arrives 16:05)
- (Based on 2 people per room)
4 people 27,300 yen / 3 people 32,200 yen / 2 people 42,000 yen / 1 person 72,500 yen
- This may not be possible due to rituals or other reasons.
- Approx. 4 hours from Tokyo Station to Tsuruoka Station (Joetsu Shinkansen-Hanetsu Line) / 2 hours and 30 minutes by express bus from Sendai
- Car Park
- Parking lot at the north exit of Tsuruoka Station, Marika Parking Lot, etc. / No large buses allowed
- Official Website
- Shoko Travel - Travel in Yamagata
- Day 1: about 3 hours and 30 minutes / Day 2: about 8 hours
- ・At the main shrine of Yudonosan Shrine, visitors are required to go barefoot.
・Please bring your own towels.
If you have any allergies, please let us know in advance.
- Shoko Corporation Shoko Travel Head Office/ Kamibayashi, Ishikawa, Hoshino
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- E-mail address