Taking an express bus to meet a friend who lives in another town. Going on a trip with friends on a chartered bus. Please give it a think. Aren't they situations where smiles appear naturally? In this present day where we are flooded with different types of entertainment, we think that the time spent with our friends that is more fun and fulfilling than anything, is something we share with many. Fill the distance via transport and vice versa. We are a company who wants to boost the number of smiles through transport. To achieve that we are trying our best to provide you the best service. We are Sakura Kotsu.
Taken from the homepage.
- Omagari, Kakunodate，Lake Tazawa
- Fukushima, Nihonmatsu
- Soma, Futaba
- Sakata, Tsuruoka, Shonai
- Depends on the section of the lines・season. Only "Natorin" which is being operated in Nattori City - Machinaka Junkan Line: Fixed fare 150yen・Medeshima Line: 150~400 yen (half price for children). Natorin also has fixed fares for other routes.
- Opening Times
- All year 10:00-18:00
- The main bus stops are from the railway stations (same name as the bus stops) within a 5 min distance on foot
- Official Website
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited in all cars. Pets are not allowed to board.
- Target Period
- All year・Weekend operations are available sometimes
- Operation Time
- Depends on all lines
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- Purchase Location
- YCAT 1st Lobby
Sakura Kanko Sendai Sales Office
- How to Purchase
- Reservations via phone, reservations online, reservations via mobile appliation, reservation devices (※Yokohama City Air Terminal), Yokohama Sendai Sales Office counters
- Sales Period
- All year
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- Sakura Express Bus
- Language Support
- English website, Thai website
Only Japanese at the counters. For English and Thai, please contact via LINE call.
- Sakura Kotsu Co., Ltd.
- Telephone Number
- 0248-22-3323 (Chartered bus)
050-3851-2342 (Express bus)