The following routes are limited to one direction, and you can get on and off as many times as you like.
・IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway: Between Morioka Station and Kanedaichi Onsen Station (Between Ninohe Station and Kanedaichi Onsen Station is possible to return ride.)
・JR Bus Tohoku Swallow-Go: Between Ninohe Station and Kuji Station
・Sanriku Railway: Kuji Station-Miyako Station ・Iwate Kita Bus: Between Miyako Station and Morioka Station
In addition, when you present your “Kita Iwate Gurutto Pass”, you can receive services at the following facilities!
◎ Hotel Ragaso
Gift: Tanohata Yogurt (1 for each guest)
◎There are other facilities that are also eligible for complimentary services.
Please refer to “Complimentary Services for Commuter Passes" for further details.
- Adult 5,200 yen
Child 2,600 yen (Below elementary school age)
- About the main station"Morioka Station"
1. Sendai Station is about 30 minutes from Sendai Airport by Sendai Airport Line. Take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen from Sendai Station, about 40 minutes, get off at Morioka Station
2. Take the JR Tohoku Shinkansen from Tokyo Station and get off at Morioka Station for about 170 minutes.
- You can get on and off within a certain direction.
- Target Period
- Valid for 3 days from the start date
- Operation Time
- For IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway only
Morioka: First train: 05:00; Last train: 22:57
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway Morioka Station
IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway Ninohe Station
Galaxy Railway Tourism
Kinki Nippon Tourist
- How to Purchase
- Purchase on the spot or at the closest JTB, Kinki Nippon Tourist, Big Holiday, Kkday
- Sales Period
- All Year
Available for purchase one month before the start date
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway、JR Tohoku Bus、Sanriku Railway、Iwate Kita Bus
- Language Support
- English version of pamphlets (Sanpo-tabi) etc.
The unlimited rides travel passes and Kitaiwate Gurutto Pass for foreign tourists that are sold at the available venues and transportation services all have the same content.
Venues of purchase are the same as the ones listed in column 18 (excluding Kinki Nippon Tourist and Big Holiday)
- IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway Ginga Railway Tourism
Sanriku Railway Passenger Sales Department
JR Bus Tohoku Ninohe Sales Office
Iwate Kita Jidosha Head Office Information
IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway IGR Information (8:30~17:00)
- Telephone Number
- IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway Ginga Railway Tourism TEL：019-601-9991
Sanriku Railway Passenger Sales Department TEL：0193-62-7000
JR Bus Tohoku Ninohe Sales Office TEL：0195-23-5229
Iwate Kita Jidosha Head Office Information TEL：019-641-1212
IGR Iwate Galaxy Railway IGR Information TEL:019-626-9151