Due to the transfer from JR Yamada Line in March 2019, the distance of 163km from Sakari Station to Kuji Station has become a part of Rias Line. As a third-sector railway, it will become the longest railway line in Japan. You can travel by using Rias Line for consequently 2 days. Please enjoy the beautiful sceneries and delicious seafood along Rias Line.
- 6,000 yen ※50% off for children price not exceeding 10 yen will be rounded off
- Opening Times
- Sanriku Railway Co., Ltd. Passenger Sales Department 9:00～18:00
- Miyako Station:
1) 130 minutes from Tokyo Station by Tohoku Shinkansen. Get off at Morioka Station.
2) 130 minutes by JR Yamada Line from Morioka Station to Miyako Station. Or 120 minutes by 106 Express Bus(by Northern Iwate Transportation, Inc.).
- Official Website
- Target Period
- 2 days (e.g. using from Sunday = ticket will be in effect on Sunday~Monday, regardless of day)
※ Limited Period : 28/12/2019 ~ 5/1/2020 is available
- Operation Time
- All year operating
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- Purchase Location
- Sakari Station,Ryori Station,Sanriku Station,Kamaishi Station,Otsuchi Station,Rikuchu-Yamada Station,Miyako Station,Iwaizumi,Omoto Station,Shimanokoshi Station,Tanohata Station,Fudai Station ,Rikuchu-Noda Station,Kuji Station
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the sales office.
- Sales Period
- Sale on Weekends and Holidays
- Applicable Transportation Facility
- Sanriku Railway Rias Line
- Sanriku Railway Co., Ltd. Passenger Sales Department
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number