This bus roams around the main spots in Akita City's Central Business District.
This service started in 2012, to influence the surroundings of Akita Station and the busy ""Area Nakaichi"" which opened in year 2012.
Its nickname is ""Gururu"" and the blue bus coating and blue bus stops are its signature!
It is convenient for shopping as well as travelling.
Please use our service.
１．Kaimono Hiroba (bus stop 4)
２．Akita Station West Exit (bus stop 10)
３．Sensyu Park Iriguchi
７．Neburi Nagashikan Mae
11．Nkadori Roku Yubinkyoku Mae
12．Minamiodori- Nakadoribyoin Mae
13．Shimin Ichiba Mae
- ・Rides for 1 time or 1 round are 100 yen each (children below elementary school ages are free of charge)
・The 1 Dau Unlimited Rides ticket is 300 yen (unlimited rides for the only same day)
- Official Website
- ・Cash and transportation IC cards are available. Bus tickets(commuter pass, coupon ticket) are unavailable.
・Special welfare boarding passes cannot be used.
・Sometimes at Kaimono Hiroba, we might ask the customers to transit to another vehicle if there is a need to change vehicles.
・Sometimes we might operate vehicles that do not have a blue coating.
- Number of operation: 16 operations per day. Around 35 mins for 1 rotation.
- Operation Time
- With/Without Excursion Pass
- Yes (1 Day Unlimited Rides ticket)
- Purchase Location
- ＜1 Day Unlimited Rides ticket＞
【Where you can buy】
Ticket：Akita Station West Exit Bus Ticket Office 、Akita Station East Exit Bus Ticket Office
IC Card：Inside of bus
Attention：Please ask the the bus attendant when you want to purchase. You need to have「AkiCA」,「Suica」or「PASMO」when you purchase.
- Akita City Urban Development Department Transport Policy Division
※For any inquiries please use the inquiry form.
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number