The Sendai Marugoto Pass is a two day, unlimited ride pass for JR lines between Sendai, Matsushima, Matsushima Kaigan, Yamadera, and Shiroishi Stations; the Sendai Airport Access Line; the Loople Sendai bus; Sendai City buses; all Sendai Subway lines; Miyagi Kotsu bus lines between Sendai and Akiu Otaki; and the Abukuma Express line between Tsukinoki and Abukuma Stations.
Those with a Sendai Marugoto Pass can receive a Senmaru-kun Otanoshimicho Coupon Book for sightseeing information, privileges, and discounts. For details such as the content of special services, please see the coupon booklet.
Contents of the Senmaru-kun Otanoshimicho Coupon Book.
- Adults 2,670 yen
Child (Elementary school) 1,330 yen
※As of August 2019. Due to the change of comsumption tax, prices may vary."
- If the main station used is Sendai Station
1. From Sendai Airport, take the Sendai Airport Line for about 30 minutes, and get off at Sendai Station
2. From Tokyo Station, take the Tohoku Shinkansen for about 90 minutes, and get off at Sendai Station
- Official Website
- Target Period
- 2 consecutive days
- With/Without Advance Reservation
- Purchase Location
- Within the unlimited ride area, JR ticket offices, ticket vending machines for reserved seats, View Plaza and JR EAST Travel Service Center at major East Japan Railway Co. train stations, major travel agencies, Sendai Airport Station ticket vending machines, and Michinoku Tour Information at Sendai International Airport.
- How to Purchase
- Purchase at the sales counter.
- Sales Period
- All Year (Purchasable from a month before date of use)
- Applicable Transportation Facility
Sendai Airport Terminal
Sendai City Bus and Subway
Miyagi Kotsu Bus
- Language Support
- 5 languages (English・Traditional Chinese・Simplified Chinese・Korean・Thai) compliled in a leaflet・open to the public online
- Steering Committee for Sendai Marugoto Pass
- Telephone Number